Thursday 28 July 2011

Monthly Round Up: June 2011


Again I'm a little late with this, okay maybe a whole month late :/ but it a good month this time round, especially if it's compared to the last few months so smiles all round :) 13 books read and no re-reads! Mid month I began my zombie kick and it hasn't abated yet. Two of my favourite authors had books released; Nalini Singh with Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changling #10 by Singh), and Ilona Andrews with Magic Slays (Kate Daniels 5). I really enjoyed reading both of them. I've been waiting for Hawkes story for a while now so I gave a little squee when I got hold of that. My favourite of the month has got to be Feed with Deadline a close second. Both books by written by Mira Grant. Feed introduced me to the zombie genre (although maybe Enclave prepared me a little) and totally blew me away. 


70 books read out of the 150 challenged :) I think I may be one book behind, but I think that's only happened because I have at least four books that I'm more than halfway through and can't seem to finish (Darkfever, Shiver, Passion, Dime Store Magic), and I'm not really keen to abandon and read again in December.


58. Kiss of Snow, Nalini Singh
59. Magic Slays, Ilona Andrews
60. Street Magic, Caitlin Kittredge
61. Divergent, Veronica Roth
62. Enclave, Ann Aguirre
63. Feed, Mia Grant
64, Deadline, Mia Grant
65. Unearthly, Cynthia Hand
66. Matched, Ally Condie
67. Warm Bodies, Isaac Marion
68. The Forest of Hands and Teeth, Carrie Ryan
69. The Dead-Tossed Waves, Carrie Ryan
70. The Dark and Hollow Places, Carrie Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment