Friday 22 July 2011

Follow Friday Blog Hop






Q. NAME 3 AUTHORS THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO SIT DOWN AND SPEND AN HOUR OR A MEAL WITH JUST TALKING ABOUT EITHER THEIR BOOKS OR GET ADVICE ON WRITING FROM?

I would love to sit down with Nalini Singh. I would ask her about her world building because it's just amazing. The way she mixes the hard and cold world of the Psy with the soft and hot of the changlings is wonderful. The psy-changling series was the first paranormal romance I read and it kinda ruined me for anyone else, because it was then hard to find more PNR of that standard. In fact I've still not found one that measures up.

Next, I would like to sit with Jeaniene Frost. Bones and chapter 32... I shouldn't need to say more :D

Uber Villian talk with Carolyn Crane would be both amazing and hilarious. I love the Disillusionists series. I would ply her with evil sounding cocktails and make her my minion, then demand she give me at least the first 4 chapters of the 3rd book. Swishing my cape as I swept out of the room, hugging them closely to my chest :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi. Interesting choices.
    My FF is at http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very 'in the now' thanks for hopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there is a wrong way to answer the question. :)

    I happen to really love my classics too--I am trying to read more of them. I feel like I get them more than I did in high school, I appreciate them more. :)

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog visit! Following you back. Your recommended reads is full of favorites of mine, I'm looking forward to seeing what you read next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nalini Singh is SUPER nice! Met her at ALA. :D And I'd also love to meet Jeaniene Frost because I'm in love with Bones, lol. Ch 32!! ;)

    ReplyDelete