Saturday 2 July 2011

Monthly round up: April

Oops I'm a little late with this. Sorry.

I didn't get that much reading done this month, as you can see. I'm actually a little disappointed because it feels like I've not stopped but I have been very flitty, having to start a few before being able to settle. My favourite this month has to be the Elemental Assassins series by Jennifer Estep. I also enjoyed Magic on the Hunt, and Pale Demon. My Urban Fantasy Challenge gets a boost this month. I can add 3 titles that were published in 2011 to the list; Magic on the Hunt, Tangled Threads, and Pale Demon.

42. The Knife of Never Letting Go, Patrick Ness
43. Magic on the Hunt, Devon Monk
44. white witch black curse, Kim Morrison
45. Spider's Bite, Jennifer Estep
46. Web of Lies, Jennifer Estep
47. Venom, Jennifer Estep
48. Black Magic Sanction, Kim Harrison
49. Pale Demon, Kim Harrison
50. Tangled Threads, Jennifer Estep
51. Blue Diablo, Ann Aguirre

No comments:

Post a Comment