Tuesday 1 February 2011

Monthly round up: January

I've managed to read quite a few books this month, although 7 are re-reads so won't count towards my 150 reading goal. I blame my kindle... Blame?! I thank my kindle :) Links to reviews for the last 3 books once I've posted them. The titles I've not reviewed are linked to Amazon.co.uk, where you'll find reviews and can purchase the book if you so wish.

1. Unholy Magic, stacia Kane
2. City of Ghosts, stacia Kane
3. The Replacement, Brenna Yovanof
4. Kitty goes to war, Carry Vaughn
5. Mercy Blade, Faith Hunter
Skinwalker, Faith Hunter (re-read)
Blood Cross, Faith Hunter (re-read)
Mercy Blade, Faith Hunter (re-read
Magic Bites, Iiona Andrews (re-read)
Magic Burns, Iiona Andrews (re-read)
Magic Strikes, Iiona Andrews (re-read)
Magic Bleeds, Iiona Andrews (re-read)
6. Fledgling, Octavia E. Butler
7. The Awakening, Christine Feehan
8. Magic to the Bone, Devon Monk
9. Magic in the Blood, Devon Monk
10. Magic in the shadows, Devon Monk
11. Magic on the Storm, Devon Monk
12. Magic at the Gate, Devon Monk
13. Archangel's Consort, Nalini Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment