Tuesday 11 October 2011

Monthly Round Up: August 2011

I wish I could get out of this slump I appear to be in. Yes, I'm enjoying a lot of TV shows at the moment even though there's still loads of books I want to read but never find the time. Obviously because I'm too busy sat in front of either my laptop or TV :/

Biggest disappointment this month was Working stiff. I thought that would be much better than it was, and I doubt I'll carry on with the series. My fave was a toss between Inside Out and The enemy. I really enjoyed both.

79. The Poison Diaries, Maryrose Wood, The Duchess Of Northumberland
80. The Enemy, Charlie Higson
81. Working Stiff, Rachel Caine
82. Inside Out, Maria V. Snyder

I watched too many films during August:
Super 8
Bridesmaids
Kick ass
Up
Rise of the apes
Diary of the Dead
The Road
Friends with Benefits
Choke

I've also managed to watch a lot of TV. A lot. I obsessively got into Fringe and watched all 3 seasons and I finally started series 4 of True Blood (and finished :'(). I also caught up with Bones and Sons of Anarchy, both of which I'd gotten seriously behind on. So all in all a very good month for TV, but not for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment