Saturday 18 June 2011

Monthly Round Up: March

Only 14 read this month but I've read some really good ones.

I Absolutely loved The Disillusionists trilogy (well the first 2 books. I'm waiting impatiently for book 3!), and of course, the last 2 books in The Hunger Games trilogy. I found a new series that I'm really enjoying; The Rachel Morgan/The Hollows series. I've just started book 7. I also have to mention River Marked, the 5th book in the Mercy Thompson series, I really liked that one. There have been no re-reads this month, although I did start to re-read Unholy Ghosts by Staci Kane but I got distracted and didn't finish it.

28. Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins
29. Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins
30. River Marked, Patricia Briggs
31. Wild Rain, Christine Feehan
32. Dead Witch Walking, Kim Harrison
33. The Good the Bad and the Undead, Kim Harrison
34. Every which way but dead, Kim Harrison
35. The Demon Trapper's Daughter,
36. A Fistful of Charms, Kim Harrison
37. Living Dead girl
38. Mind Games
39. Double cross
40. For a Few Demons More, kim Harrison
41. Outlaw Demon Wails, Kim Harrison

Total read for March = 14

No comments:

Post a Comment